Tyche's - Nov 18 - PFS2 #5-05: The Island of the Vibrant Dead (3-6) 12-5pm
PF2 Glyph 
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue, for more Pathfinder, Second Edition excitement!

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

Tyche's Games, will host Pathfinder, Second Edition, Organized Play gaming on November 18, 2023 from 12-5pm. Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in-game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll or other fabulous benefits.

Low/No Contact Event: Sign-in sheets and chronicle sheets will be completed and distributed digitally. 

Going forward, we intend to run one table of PFS2, SFS, or PFS1 scenario per session, on the third Saturday of each month from 12-5pm.

For November 18, 2023, we offer a new scenario from the Fifth Season of Pathfinder Society, Second Edition for characters Level 3-6. Don't worry if you do not have a character, Pre-generated Characters will be available

Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-05: The Island of the Vibrant Dead (3-6)  
GM: Tiffany H.
Scenario Tags:  Metaplot (Unfettered Exploration), Faction (Vigilant Seal)
Players:
1. Amber - Cleric 5 
2. Eric - Something
3. Douglas - Alchawizard 6 or Ranger 3
4. Scott - Ranger 4
5. Harrison - Pregen 3 or 5
6. Jim - Druid 6

Those new to Pathfinder Society Organized Play are free to bring a character made under the PFS 2.0 rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name and your character's class and level - color commentary is also encouraged.  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send me (Tiffany H.) a private message.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
I wish to play cleric 5 please!
something
Tentatively...

Pookey, AlchaWizard-6
Or
Ryvor, Ranger (Archer)-3
Please sign me up with Ranger 4. Thanks.
Sign me up with the Ezren pregen please.