AAN Online - July 30, 2023 (2pm -7pm) - SFS #4-10 (5-8)
SF Logo 
Athens After Noons are on! We are going to reach for future space with Starfinder Society ONLINE on Sunday July 30, 2023 at 2:00pm

We intend to run one (probably) high-tier (5-14) PFS2 or SFS Scenario per online session - monthly on fourth Sunday afternoons from 2:00pm to 7:00pm!

For July 30, 2023, we offer a scenario from the fourth season of Starfinder Society for characters Level 5-8. Pre-generated characters will be available. 

Starfinder Society Scenario #4-10: The Way In  (5-8)  GM: Dave B.
Scenario Tags: Metaplot (Data Scourge), Faction (Exo-Guardians), Starship

Players:
1. Eric - Something
2. Douglas - Envoy/Sol 5, Mystic/Biohack 7, Technom 8
3. Bart - Technom 5 & Mystic 7/8
4. Tiff - Operative 5, Soldier 6, or Solarian 8
5. David E. - Technom 5 or Witchwarp 6 
6. Jim - Technom 6 or Solarian 8

If you would like to participate, here's what you will need: 
     Headset/Microphone 
     Roll20 user account for VTT 
     Discord user account for audio chat

How it’s going to work:
1.    Sign up by replying to the thread for the game you want to play.
2.    You will get a PM/email before the game with a Roll20 Game Link and an Invitation link to the gapfs Discord channel.
3.    Be ready to meet up on the appointed Sunday at 2:00pm – for some fun!

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
something
Screee, Technomancer-8
Or
Je Rigir, Mystic/Biohacker-7
Or
Vrolo, Envoy/Solarian-5
please reserve me a seat. I will play Greydha Dwarf mystic (7 or 8) or Grotto Dwarf Technomancer 5 Big Grin
(07-07-2023, 09:36 AM) pid=\14374' Wrote:For July 30, 2023, we offer a scenario from the fourth season of Starfinder Society for characters Level 5-8. Pre-generated characters will be available. 

Starfinder Society Scenario #4-10: The Way In  (5-8)  GM: Dave B.
Scenario Tags: Metaplot (Data Scourge), Faction (Exo-Guardians), Starship

I'd like to secure a spot for the 30 July adventure at 2pm.  I have a 6th level witchwarper and a 5th level technomancer.
Thank You:  David Eberhart
davidceberhart@gmail.com
I'm in! space wizard or a soldier 6
Can we waitlist Lisa? If she gets a seat we will play the Twins. Human operative 5 and human envoy 5.
Sorry for the back and forth but Lisa is going to drop and join us at another online gameday soon.
(07-28-2023, 05:37 AM)Bartgroks Wrote: Sorry for the back and forth but Lisa is going to drop and join us at another online gameday soon.

All good! Looking forward to playing with Lisa soon.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Links for tomorrow's game have been sent via email and/or Private Message. Please reply if you don't receive in the next hour or so. Otherwise, check everyone tomorrow for some Starfinder!