AAN Online- June 25, 2023 (2-7pm) PF2 #4-11: Prisoners of the Electric Castle (7-10)
Brick 
Athens After Noon is back with the VTT games! We are doing some high-level Pathfinder, Second Edition ONLINE on Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 2:00pm

We intend to run one PFS1, PFS2 or SFS Scenario per online session (possibly with multiple tables) - monthly on fourth Sunday afternoons from 2:00 to 7:00pm.

For June 25, 2023, we offer a Pathfinder, Second Edition scenario for Organized Play characters Level 7-10. Unfortunately, Organized Play-legal Pre-generated Characters are not available for this tier. 

#4-11: Prisoners of the Electric Castle (7-10)  GM: Dave B.
Scenario Tags: Metaplot (Boundless Wonder), Faction (Horizon Hunters)

Players:
1. Douglas - Options 7, 8, & 9
2. Jim - Scronk! 7
3. Eric - Bry'An ?
4. Tiff - Options 7 & 8
5. Amber - Biggun ?
6. Scott - Something 7!

If you would like to participate, here's what you will need: 
     Headset/Microphone 
     Roll20 user account for VTT 
     Discord user account for audio chat

How it’s going to work:
1.     Sign up by replying to the thread for the game you want to play.
2.     You will get a PM/email the night before the game with a Roll20 Game Link and an Invitation link to the gapfs Discord channel.
3.    Be ready to meet up on the appointed Sunday at 2:00pm – for some fun!

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Camyrrr, Swashbuckler-7
Or
Pagan, Champion-8
Or
Hery Ung, Barbarian-9
scronk!
Bry'An
Are we playing at 2 (per the heading) or 1 (per "How it's going to work"). I'm assuming 2, right?
(06-05-2023, 12:23 PM)dougl319 Wrote: Are we playing at 2 (per the heading) or 1 (per "How it's going to work"). I'm assuming 2, right?

its 2
I would like to try internet with biggun
Please sign me up. Hopefully I'll have a 7th lvl char by then.