"New Player Nights"
ninja 
I just put up a new post on the Atlanta PFS website about an idea I'd like to try out (though likely not until after DragonCon) and would like to get some feedback.  

The concept is this - we schedule a 4-5 hour time slot at one of our venues once a month (possibly more frequently, depending on the demand and whether it takes off) where a GM will have a prepared bounty and will help guide players, both new and established (if they wish) through character creation, followed by testing that character's viability in an hour-long bounty.

What are your thoughts?
(07-19-2022, 04:13 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: I just put up a new post on the Atlanta PFS website about an idea I'd like to try out (though likely not until after DragonCon) and would like to get some feedback.  

The concept is this - we schedule a 4-5 hour time slot at one of our venues once a month (possibly more frequently, depending on the demand and whether it takes off) where a GM will have a prepared bounty and will help guide players, both new and established (if they wish) through character creation, followed by testing that character's viability in an hour-long bounty.

What are your thoughts?

I love this idea. I'd volunteer to GM and help build characters in the North ATL area.
I also love this idea and will volunteer for the same area as Chad
We're starting at Manuel's in September as a pilot. I'd like to see it happen at all our venues, in time. Anyone who schedules for a venue is free to make it happen.