AtlantaPFS Updates - Venues, Conventions, Free RPG Day
Manuel's Tavern Return
You asked for it, so you're getting it.  AtlantaPFS is returning to Manuel's Tavern in Atlanta. 
Beginning on Wednesday, June 22, we will be offering games at Manuel's on the 4th Wednesday of the month from 6:30 PM - 11:00 PM.
We have a GM for the first session already. Look for sessions to start showing up on the group Warhorn page.

New Venues Added
Viking Alchemist Meadery in Smyrna has been added as a venue.  We do not need a reservation as they have open gaming on Sundays from 1 - 6. 
I've spoken to both Caffeinated Gamers and Dice Goblin Games & Grill over the phone, and both are excited to host us in person.  I will be visiting each site within the next few weeks to firm everything up.
Sessions will be up on the group Warhorn page as they're added.

Southern-Fried Gaming Expo
Our next major convention is Southern-Fried Gaming Expo, July 15 - 17.  Non Venture-Officer volunteer sign-ups close on 6/24.  Venture-Officer volunteer sign-ups close on July 1.  Player sign-ups open on 6/15.  If you're interested in volunteering, [email=%20joel@atlantapfs.org]send me an email[/email] and I'll forward you the instructions for signing up.  To sign up to play (on or after 6/15), to go the Warhorn page

Free RPG Day
Free RPG Day is on 6/25.  The Free RPG Day website has a list of participating venues in the area.  Currently, 2 venues in our footprint are participating - Level-Up and Giga-Bites.  We are checking with other venues to see if they are participating but not yet listed on the Free RPG Day website.  We are able to run games on 6/25 and 6/26 for Free RPG Day at participating retailers only.  Free RPG Day content becomes available to openly run on July 23.