Post MomoCon Update
Now that MomoCon is over and SFGE is 6 weeks away, it’s back to business as usual for a bit.

We have one GM (aside from me) who is willing and able to run sessions at Viking Alchemist Meadery in Smyrna (3080 Jonquil Dr, Smyrna, GA 30080). Do we have players who are able to join sessions there?

Our next normal “big event” is Free RPG Day on June 25th. As you may or may not know, Paizo will only permit us to run the free material at participating retailers or digitally for those who would normally play at a participating retailer, with it being able to be released to the rest of the world on July 23. I am going to reach out to the VOs to see who may have something going for the event this year (and yes, Skittermanders are back on the SFS side this year). Level-Up and HobbyTown may have things on offer, but I’ll know more after talking with the VOs.

On the venue front, we don’t need to reserve a spot at Viking Alchemist as they offer open gaming days on Sundays. In speaking with management at Titan, it sounds like mid-July is when they’re aiming to let TTRPG back into the store for events. At last check-in, Giga-Bites was open to us to reserve a spot on Sundays. HobbyTown is open to us and is being scheduled on the final Saturday of each month. Level-Up is open and being regularly scheduled on Warhorn. We’re going to check on My Parents’ Basement (they’re o closed today, so I can’t call them and check). The Wasteland was open to us returning, with the last information being the 1st Saturday of the month was possibly good. Manuel’s was also open to us returning, though the parking lot next to them no longer exists, putting parking at a premium. We also have some other potential new venues coming up in Hiram, Rockmart, Roswell (Caffeinated Gamers), and Cumming (Dice Goblin).

If anyone is interested in running sessions at any of the venues, please reach out to me here or via email - joel@atlantapfs.org and I’ll get in touch with the VO responsible for the venue.
(05-30-2022, 01:31 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: Now that MomoCon is over and SFGE is 6 weeks away, it’s back to business as usual for a bit.

We have one GM (aside from me) who is willing and able to run sessions at Viking Alchemist Meadery in Smyrna (3080 Jonquil Dr, Smyrna, GA 30080). Do we have players who are able to join sessions there?

Our next normal “big event” is Free RPG Day on June 25th. As you may or may not know, Paizo will only permit us to run the free material at participating retailers or digitally for those who would normally play at a participating retailer, with it being able to be released to the rest of the world on July 23. I am going to reach out to the VOs to see who may have something going for the event this year (and yes, Skittermanders are back on the SFS side this year). Level-Up and HobbyTown may have things on offer, but I’ll know more after talking with the VOs.

On the venue front, we don’t need to reserve a spot at Viking Alchemist as they offer open gaming days on Sundays. In speaking with management at Titan, it sounds like mid-July is when they’re aiming to let TTRPG back into the store for events. At last check-in, Giga-Bites was open to us to reserve a spot on Sundays. HobbyTown is open to us and is being scheduled on the final Saturday of each month. Level-Up is open and being regularly scheduled on Warhorn. We’re going to check on My Parents’ Basement (they’re o closed today, so I can’t call them and check). The Wasteland was open to us returning, with the last information being the 1st Saturday of the month was possibly good. Manuel’s was also open to us returning, though the parking lot next to them no longer exists, putting parking at a premium. We also have some other potential new venues coming up in Hiram, Rockmart, Roswell (Caffeinated Gamers), and Cumming (Dice Goblin).

If anyone is interested in running sessions at any of the venues, please reach out to me here or via email - joel@atlantapfs.org and I’ll get in touch with the VO responsible for the venue.

Just a quick note that I have not managed to connect with one of the managers at My Parents Basement. I've tried both calling and email but so far no luck. Now that I'm back from my trip I'll give them another try.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Much appreciated, sir. I know they're closed today, and I just looked on the Free RPG Day site. The only two venues on our list they show there are Giga-Bites and Level-Up.