Not-A-Con 2022 - Registration is now open on Warhorn
Star 
Welcome to the Spring 2022 Not-A-Con!

Come and enjoy FREE LIVE GAMES of Second Edition Pathfinder Society and Starfinder Society at Fort Yargo State Park in Winder, GA on Saturday, March 26th.

10-11am Coffee Hour
11am-4pm Gaming Slot
4pm-7pm Dinner/Social Time

We will offer four tables to start - and see how many sign up. Tables will be added or collapsed as numbers solidify. Registration for this event is now open on Warhorn.

CDC Guidelines have relaxed, but masking for safety is encouraged. Not sure what else to say here. 

Since it has been awhile, don't worry about building and printing characters - we are running all scenarios for pre-generated characters. For this event, we will be offering the new Pathfinder and Starfinder "One-Shots" for pre-generated characters as well as some pre-gen scenarios for both systems. If there is a particular scenario you would like to see run (or run) at this event, please contact me and we'll try to set something up.

We also need GM volunteers – your additional contributions of time and effort are greatly appreciated. Sign up as GM when registering for sessions on Warhorn. Thank you in advance!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact me.

Many thanks, Tiffany H.
Venture Captain - Athens, GA
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Woohoo! It's on the calendar, and I'm registered at Warhorn.

If someone needs a ride from Athens, message me privately.