GA PFS @ DragonCon 2021 Online
With the surge in COVID cases in the Metro Atlanta area, GA PFS will be offering virtual sessions for DragonCon 2021.  As of this moment in time, DragonCon is intended to be held as a blended in-person/virtual convention, however, the Mayor of Atlanta indicated in her press conference on 8/3 that the city may roll back to phase 2 of its reopening plan, which would ban gatherings of greater than 10 people, effectively canceling DragonCon's in-person portion if the city goes down that road.

With that having been said, I am still looking for volunteers to step up and run sessions or man HQ during DragonCon 2021.

The GM and HQ Sign-Up process has a few steps:
  1. Submit the Google Form to indicate your interest in volunteering
  2. Submit the Google Form for DragonCon Online Volunteers
  3. If you intend to volunteer for 5 slots or more, submit the DragonCon Volunteer Form
  4. Review the schedule and sign up for slots, whether to run sessions or for virtual HQ.
  5. Make sure to get me what you intend to run prior to August 12 so I can submit to get any scenarios you may not have
  6. Get access to the DragonCon Discord Server
  7. Have a way to get chronicle sheets to players after the session (my recommendation is RPGChronicles.net)
  8. Get your prep done on whichever Virtual Tabletop you intend to use
  9. Show up and check-in at least 20 minutes prior to session time on game day.
  10. Have fun.

For players, the DragonCon Gaming Site will begin being populated as more groups submit their schedules.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at loki.the.mischievous@gmail.com.

Thanks for participating and helping GA PFS with DragonCon.

Joel