AAN - February 21, 2021 (1:00-6:00pm) - SFS#3-07: Strike at Zone 78 (3-6)
SF Logo 
Athens After Noon is physical-distancing, social-closening on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 1:00pm

We intend to run one PFS2 or SFS Scenario per session (possibly with multiple tables) - every other Sunday afternoon from 1:00 to 6:00pm.

For February 21, 2021, we offer a new scenario from the Starfinder Society, Third Season for levels 3-6 (subtiers 3-4 & 5-6). Pregenerated Characters will be available. 

Starfinder Society Scenario #3-07: Strike at Zone 78 (3-6)  GM: Dave B., Jim H.
Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians), Vehicle

Players:
1. Douglas - Mystic/Envoy 3 or Solarian 5
2. Evan - Pregen 4 or Solarian 5
3. Bart - Mystic 3
4. IVIetal - Pregen Whatever the party calls 4
5. Tiff - ? ?
6. Eric - ? ?
7. Jason - Pregen Whatever the party calls 4 (Soldier)

If you would like to participate, here's what you will need: 
     Headset/Microphone 
     Roll20 user account for VTT 
     Discord user account for audio chat

How it’s going to work:
1.     Sign up by replying to the thread for the game you want to play - make sure your Starfinder Society character is built for Roll20 using the
      Starfinder (Simple) Sheet.
2.     You will get a PM/email the night before the game with a Roll20 Game Link and an Invitation link to the gapfs Discord channel.
3.    Be ready to meet up on the appointed Sunday at 1:00pm – for some fun!

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event. 

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Je Rigir, Mystic - 5
Vrolob Envoy, Solarian - 3
I can use my nova replay and bring either Ayasha (Solarian 5) or a 4th-level pregen.
-Evan
PFS1 2-star GM
SFS 1-nova GM
PFS2 2-glyph GM

PFS#: 329006
Please reserve a seat for me. I will play Greydha. Mystic 3
Something
I'd like to play, but I'll need to use a pregen. I can pick whatever role needs filling, but please have a level 4 Obozaya waiting just in case. Thanks!

-Jason
i guess ill also be playing a pregen of whichever the party needs. ill be looking at them today and picking one that doesnt seem absolutely terrible.
so many character! x.x
Wow, so quarantine, much vtt, very fun.
Invitations sent for tomorrow's game - let me know if you haven't received something in the next hour or so.

Otherwise, check everyone tomorrow!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
ill be using the Barsala pregen
so many character! x.x
Wow, so quarantine, much vtt, very fun.
(02-21-2021, 11:35 AM)IVIetal Wrote: ill be using the Barsala pregen

Barsala 4 is waiting for you! See you in a couple of hours...