Starfinder Society Scenario #3-11: Into the Veskarium
Game Date — January 9, 2021
Game Time — 12 pm — 5 pm
Game location — Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT
Sign-ups are on Warhorn
Event code is 550327
This event is eligible for boons through the Regional Support Program.

Details

Character levels 3-6
 Written by Abbey Schnell, Alison Cybe, Ivis K. Flanagan, and Jan Martin
 https://paizo.com/products/btq0251a
The Veskarium, a stellar civilization of conquest founded by the vesk, has long been an enemy of the Pact Worlds. When the Swarm threat unexpectedly attacked both civilizations, the Pact Worlds and Veskarium formed an uneasy alliance to combat their mutual foe. Since then, the two empires have maintained semi-cordial relations, and the worlds of the Veskarium have seen a larger influx of visitors from the Pact Worlds. Of all the organizations to benefit from the warmer relations between the two powers, none are perhaps more interested in exploring the Veskarium than the Starfinder Society. Thanks to the Society’s recent successes, the Veskarium has finally agreed to allow select teams of Starfinder agents to travel into the Veskarium and perform missions of archaeological investigation and exploration.
Released November 2020.
Maps used: Starfinder Flip-Mats: Basic Starfield, Dead World, Desert World
Pregens will be available for those needing them. For players wanting to use their own Starfinder Society characters, I bring the server up the Thursday prior to the game and for a few hours before session time on Saturday to permit players to create or import their existing characters to the game server. For anyone unable to create or import their characters, I ask that you email your character sheet to me by the Thursday prior to the game so I can create it in Fantasy Grounds for your use.
Scenario tags: Repeatable; Starship