QAD - September 9, 2020 (7:00-10:00pm) - Quest 13
PF2 Glyph 
Quests After Dark is physical-distancing, social-closening once again on Wednesday, September 9, at 7:00pm

We intend to run one PFS2 Quest/Bounty per session - one Wednesday evening each month (as further Quests/Bounties become available) from 7:00pm to 10:00pm.

For September 9, 2020, we offer the thirteenth Pathfinder Society Second Edition Quest - relatively hot off the presses! Pre-generated Characters will be available. 

Pathfinder Society Quest #13: Falcons' Descent (1-4)  GM: Tiffany H.
Scenario Tags: None

Players:
1. Caleb - Fighter 2
2. Douglas - Alchemist 1 or Champ 3
3. Jim - Druid 3
4. Eric - Major Lockdown 1/2
5. Jason - Alchemist ? 
6. Nate - Sorcerer 1

If you would like to participate, here's what you will need: 
     Headset/Microphone 
     Roll20 user account for VTT 
     Discord user account for audio chat

How it’s going to work:
1.     Sign up by replying to the thread for the game you want to play.
2.     I will reply to you via PM/email with a Roll20 Game Link and an Invitation link to the gapfs Discord channel.
3.     Think about the character or pregen you might like to play and be ready to meet on the appointed Wednesday at 7:00pm – for some fun!

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Rename (fighter 2) would be happy to enlist
Pookey, Alchemist - 1
Or
Pagan, Champion - 3
Or!
Camyrr, Swashbuckler - 1
I'll play. Druid 3
Major Lockdown
Alchemist in the 1 to 4 range.

-Jason
Hi, everyone. I'd like to sign up!

I will be playing a Sorcerer (1).

This is my first post and quest for PFS, so please let me know if I need to do anything else!
(09-02-2020, 04:55 PM)Nate Wrote: Hi, everyone. I'd like to sign up!

This is my first post and quest for PFS, so please let me know if I need to do anything else!

Welcome, Nate! Happy to have you join us. I will send out instructions/invitations to the Roll20 VTT for Quest 13 early next week.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
(09-02-2020, 06:01 PM)Tiffany H. Wrote:

Welcome, Nate! Happy to have you join us. I will send out instructions/invitations to the Roll20 VTT for Quest 13 early next week.

Hi once again Tiffany. After reviewing other classes, I've decided that I might enjoy playing a Swashbuckler more. Would I be allowed to swap classes?
(09-07-2020, 12:31 AM)Nate Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 06:01 PM)Tiffany H. Wrote:

Hi once again Tiffany. After reviewing other classes, I've decided that I might enjoy playing a Swashbuckler more. Would I be allowed to swap classes?

That is just fine! I will send out invites for Wednesday's Quest tomorrow. I'll go ahead and load the Swashbuckler pregen if you would like to play that. If you want to build your own Swashbuckler and import it, importing will be enabled for you. Give me a shout if you have any questions.