PF2 future scenarios on Fantasy Grounds
Since the past few PAthfinder 2nd Edition scenarios I scheduled did not make minimum table size, I feel the need to ask...

Is it the day / time?
Is it the fact I’ve been running the older scenarios?
Is it the VTT being used?
Is it that people are playing elsewhere (PBP / Discord)?

Should I stop trying to run PF2 and stick with Starfinder only?

Just curious
I've been playing a lot more of our Extinction Curse AP home game instead, which has frequently overlapped. I've been playing the Athens games when I haven't played the scenario previously as they have aligned with my schedule better.
I have played everything up to 1-14 so unless it repeatable I cant play.
I've been solo parenting for the past month and therefore unavailable. I should have greater flexibility to sign up for games going forward, and I'm definitely interested, though at this point I think I've played most of the PF2 1-4 scenarios as well.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Fair enough. I'd been sticking to the pattern of how I ran things between Giga and Titan, where nothing at Titan was first run, and just continuing along from where I'd left off there. If I skip up to 1-09 (a Tier 3-6 scenario), would that work?
My only character in tier (Bard 3) is currently in a PbP game. But I could play a pregen.

When are you thinking? This coming weekend I'll be playing in ConCurrent (which I recommend to anyone who hasn't heard about it - tons of paizo options of every variety).
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I've GM'ed 1-09 and applied credit to the only character in tier that I have. I've got two second level characters coming up next that aren't in tier yet.
Saturday isn't the best option for me but it's fine.
I'm fine with FG.
You have been offering older scenarios that I've already played so I've been playing some on PbP.