Any Plans for PFS1 Sessions?
Hello everyone.  Let me start off by saying that I am thoroughly enjoying the PF2e scenarios and quests we have been running throughout this Athens Online period, and I will continue to do so if that is what we continue to primarily run.  That being said I have been longing to have a 1e scenario with this group for some time (especially after joining a few at PaizoCon earlier this week), and because we will be running a Starfinder Society scenario in mid-June, I was wondering if there were any plans to have any for 1e.  Of course, I understand that it is the earlier edition, and if I am in the minority, I will accept it and continue enjoying 2e with everyone, but I was merely curious.
-Evan
PFS1 2-star GM
SFS 1-nova GM
PFS2 2-glyph GM

PFS#: 329006
(05-30-2020, 03:13 PM)TheQuasiQuarian Wrote: Hello everyone.  Let me start off by saying that I am thoroughly enjoying the PF2e scenarios and quests we have been running throughout this Athens Online period, and I will continue to do so if that is what we continue to primarily run.  That being said I have been longing to have a 1e scenario with this group for some time (especially after joining a few at PaizoCon earlier this week), and because we will be running a Starfinder Society scenario in mid-June, I was wondering if there were any plans to have any for 1e.  Of course, I understand that it is the earlier edition, and if I am in the minority, I will accept it and continue enjoying 2e with everyone, but I was merely curious.

When Pathfinder Second Edition rolled out, it was my plan to offer 1 classic PF1 scenario per month for (at least) the first year of the new system.

Since March that plan has necessarily changed and PF1 has taken the hit since, as you rightly point out, most player interest has shifted to PF2.

That said, I am a mere 8 scenarios away from my 5th GM star for PF1 - so I am actively willing to run them. The problem is finding players interested and in choosing scenarios that will satisfy everyone's bucket lists.

If there are a few players interested, I'm sure we can figure out a way to make some First Edition Pathfinder happen online.

If anyone has interest in playing Pathfinder First Edition online or has specific requests for scenarios please reply to this thread or PM me.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/