AAN - June 28, 2020 (1:00-6:00pm) - SFS #2-13 Storm of the End Times
Update as my mechanic is currently engaged in a Play by Post I’ll be running my Mystic
Update: My Mystic has out leveled this scenario so I will be bringing my level 3 Soldier and Bailey's Mechanic is now level 2
Welp...I'm going to be playing a Level 1 Biohacker...my mystic leveled out during ConCurrent this past weekend.
Please add Sebastian-- either Operative-4 or something new

thank you,
--Kristi
Please add me as well-- Mystic-4 or something new

Thank you!
--Kristi
Invitations sent for Sunday's game - please contact me if you don't receive something in the next few hours.

Russ - could you pass the link along to Bailey?

Kristi - could you pass the link along to Sebastian?

Thanks - and see everyone on Sunday!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
If it's not too late, I'd like to to play a pre-gen soldier 1 (or maybe an ACTUAL soldier 1 if I can get my stuff together) on one of the tables.

Thanks!
-Jason
I loaded the characters for me and Bailey and noticed the table is not set to run roll20 Starfinder Character sheet. I wish you had told us what Character sheet you intended to use as I had put in a good amount of time to learn the roll20 version and built 2 characters to use that template. I dont have time to rebuild these 2 characters before todays game so I will be dropping out.
(06-28-2020, 07:17 AM)Rlockwood Wrote: I loaded the characters for me and Bailey and noticed the table is not set to run roll20 Starfinder Character sheet.  I wish you had told us what Character sheet you intended to use as I had put in a good amount of time to learn the roll20 version and built 2 characters to use that template.  I dont have time to rebuild these 2 characters before todays game so I will be dropping out.
  • If you wish to recreate your character with the Starfinder (Simple) Character Sheet, you may do so. The character sheet will be added after you have joined the game. (3rd bullet point)
 This was in the email that you were sent on Friday night.

Sorry about the confusion - Starfinder (Simple) is the standard sheet in use for SFS Organized Play on Roll20.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
(06-28-2020, 07:40 AM)Tiffany H. Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 07:17 AM)Rlockwood Wrote: I loaded the characters for me and Bailey and noticed the table is not set to run roll20 Starfinder Character sheet.  I wish you had told us what Character sheet you intended to use as I had put in a good amount of time to learn the roll20 version and built 2 characters to use that template.  I dont have time to rebuild these 2 characters before todays game so I will be dropping out.
  • If you wish to recreate your character with the Starfinder (Simple) Character Sheet, you may do so. The character sheet will be added after you have joined the game. (3rd bullet point)
 This was in the email that you were sent on Friday night.

Sorry about the confusion - Starfinder (Simple) is the standard sheet in use for SFS Organized Play on Roll20.

The scenarios and AP's that you can purchase on roll20 all use the roll20 template.