Starfinder Society Scenario 2-20 Shades of Spite May 23, 2020
Game date May 23

Game time 12 pm - 5 pm - Fantasy Grounds Unity

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 7-10 (subtiers 7-8 & 9-10).

There's no time to lose when a mysterious servant of the goddess known as Grandmother Rat offers the Society a glimpse into the history of its current foe. Following the novice assassin through a previously secured portal to the Plane of Shadow, the Starfinder agents must contend with the most devoted servants of the goddess of rats and assassins, Lao Shu Po, as they make their way to the only person who knows the history of the mysterious ysoki known as Datch.

Written by: Vanessa Hoskins

Scenario tags: Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo])

The sign up sheet can be found here

In the event the sign up sheet does not work for you, or does not save your information, the following is what I will need:

• Player name
  • Player email address (to email the .pdf of the chronicle sheet)
  • Organized Play Number
  • Character Number
  • Character Name
  • Character Class
  • Character Level
  • Character Faction
In case some people didnt notice there is a seperate link to acutlay sign up. Dont want peeps to think there are no sign ups

Russ - lvl 10 soldier
Lisa - lvl 7 Technomancer
Lisa is backing out
I'm getting the Level 8 pregens loaded to the server between today and tomorrow (I have to do something while I feign interest in work).

Russ - Is Bailey still in for tomorrow? I know he asked about doing some of the repeatable scenarios to level his character, but there would have been no way to get him to Level 7 in time for Saturday, plus, as I expressed to him, between the Society game prep, a pickup game I also run weekly that needs prep for the session, and a Monster of the Week game I'm involved in as a player that runs weekly to bi-weekly (not to mention trying to fit in work, as needed), my time to run additional scenarios during the week is limited.
(05-21-2020, 05:10 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: I'm getting the Level 8 pregens loaded to the server between today and tomorrow (I have to do something while I feign interest in work).  

Russ - Is Bailey still in for tomorrow?  I know he asked about doing some of the repeatable scenarios to level his character, but there would have been no way to get him to Level 7 in time for Saturday, plus, as I expressed to him, between the Society game prep, a pickup game I also run weekly that needs prep for the session, and a Monster of the Week game I'm involved in as a player that runs weekly to bi-weekly (not to mention trying to fit in work, as needed), my time to run additional scenarios during the week is limited.

Yes he signed up on the spread sheet but didnt put his Player name in.
The server will be up shortly and until about 6 for character loads. After 6, I am taking it down as I have another game I will be needing it for (not PFS / SFS related).