Poll: Which Pathfinder 2E Scenario are you most interested to play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1-00 Origin Of The Open Road
0%
0 0%
1-01 The Absalom Initiation
0%
0 0%
1-06 Lost On The Spirit Road
100.00%
2 100.00%
1-07 Flooded Kings Court
0%
0 0%
1-08 Revolution On The Riverside
0%
0 0%
1-09 Star-Crossed Voyages
0%
0 0%
1-10 Tarnbreakers Trail
0%
0 0%
1-11 Flames Of Rebellion
0%
0 0%
1-12 The Burden Of Envy
0%
0 0%
Other (add comment to thread to explain)
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pathfinder 2.0 Scenaro Requests
I'm going to start trying to alternate Pathfinder and Starfinder weeks (hopefully) on Fantasy Grounds.  

Having said that, I have run 1-02, 1-03, 1-04, and 1-05, making all others fair game.  Vote for whichever one you wish.  I'll start prepping the one with the highest number of votes by Sunday to run next Saturday (5/16).
I might actually be able to make this! :-)

I voted for 1-06, but the truth is that I could play any of those except 1-00 or 1-01 (unless either of those are evergreen - I think 1-01 might be? - in which case I can play that too). I've got a Bard 3 and a brand new Alchemist 1. Go ahead and put me down to play whatever you end up scheduling.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I've played them all but could probably jump in on a repeatable if you needed another player.
according to the paizo site i have 18 replays available to me. Can those be used on Pathfinder 2 scenarios? If so I am up to playing all these starting at the begining
There has been no official update on this from Paizo so far. The last I saw from them officially was that they had ideas on how to handle them that were being discussed internally, and that was in February of last year
Btw, I'm confirmed to play on 5/16. Either Bard 3 or Alchemist 1. Will probably need some help figuring out how to use the software - will be my first time playing online.

(05-08-2020, 11:10 AM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: There has been no official update on this from Paizo so far.  The last I saw from them officially was that they had ideas on how to handle them that were being discussed internally, and that was in February of last year

I thought they were specifically called out as PF1 replays, intended to facilitate the transition to PF2 (since no new content was going to be produced for PF1)?
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198