Starfinder Society Scenario 2-17 Cost of Living - April 11
(04-07-2020, 10:33 PM)dbrain Wrote: Hey Joel

Could you put the server up sometime in the next few days so we can input the character info we'd like to have in the system? Maybe schedule a time Thursday or Friday for a few hours?

thanks!

Absolutely.  I'll put the server up on Friday afternoon after I get off work (3:30)
Awesome, thanks
(04-08-2020, 12:02 PM)dbrain Wrote: Awesome, thanks

Any time.

And now to get the Pre-Gens all loaded...
I withdraw from the session I got scheduled for Saturday and getting off at the scheduled time has been an issue. I don't think I'll get cut early enough for the start of the game. Still need to see how to do the stuffs in Unity.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
(04-08-2020, 08:48 PM)Jon Wrote: I withdraw from the session I got scheduled for Saturday and getting off at the scheduled time has been an issue. I don't think I'll get cut early enough for the start of the game. Still need to see how to do the stuffs in Unity.

Understood, sir.

(04-08-2020, 12:02 PM)dbrain Wrote: Awesome, thanks

Server is up
I assume its the Starfinder Society Organized Play GMed by Loki the Wanderer? I'm amazing at deduction.

Thanks!
(04-10-2020, 03:02 PM)dbrain Wrote: I assume its the Starfinder Society Organized Play GMed by Loki the Wanderer? I'm amazing at deduction.

Thanks!

Smile
I tried a little experiment after everyone was off the server. There is currently not a way in Unity to have the rolls show the full total with adjustments. Classic, on the other hand, does that by default.
I'm going to put my PC in Sleep mode. Fantasy Grounds should continue to run in low power mode, so the server should still be up, for anyone still needing to import their characters to the server.
I plan to use audio channel 3 today in the GA PFS Discord