Giga Bites October 19th
I'm looking for 2 GMs for October 19th at Giga-Bites.

1 will be needed for the morning slot to run Starfinder Scenario 2-07 (Four for the First), and 1 will be needed for the afternoon slot, preferably to run a Pathfinder scenario, unless more players sign up for Starfinder 2-08.

With respect to the Pathfinder scenario, I'm open to suggestions.
what level do you want the scenario to be?
(09-27-2019, 05:30 PM)verminnes13 Wrote: what level do you want the scenario to be?

Kaiser,

Preference would be a PF2 scenario, however PF1 is acceptable.

As far as level goes, I’m open there. Caleb had offered to run 1-00 for PF2 last month, but I scheduled 1-01 instead.
Please don’t put pfs2 scenarios on the same weekend as sfs. I don’t want to have to choose between the two.
(09-27-2019, 05:55 PM)Rlockwood Wrote: Please don’t put pfs2 scenarios on the same weekend as sfs. I don’t want to have to choose between the two.

Based on how Will wants things split up across the area, I misspoke. PF1 is preferred on Starfinder weekends. My apologies.
I would rather play, as I'm going to be running this Tuesday. However, I'll bring the module to be safe if someone can bring 2-07 Chronicles. Consider me a hesitant backup lol
Based on sign ups done yesterday, all four slots will be Starfinder, so I'll need 2 Starfinder GMs (with Matt being a backup for slot one but wishing to play instead).
I will be able to play the first slot elsewhere. So I will run the first slot. I cannot run the second
I still need a GM for the 19th at Giga for the afternoon slot.  We have 10 players signed up with just me running.  Any assistance will be appreciated.