DragonCon 2019 Offering Suggestions?
(06-13-2019, 06:56 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: How about something with a race boon, just so players walk away from the table with something they can use relatively soon after?

Rat race boon would be so cool to walk away with. I'm talking about full rat race not were-rat race boon. (Been meaning to create a Splinter Ninja Rat.)
Timewise the free RPG day scenarios run quick, so that's a plus for short slot times.
If plan to expect all newbies at a PFS table run under CORE if possible so GMs get a chronicle, table cred. Players with pregens won't notice a difference and can then run it again (hopefully when the have a little more expertise) under standard campaign. Playing a CORE char in STD flips the char to STD campaign. It's a win-win for all involved.
I don't know if you want to run story arcs (blakros, sevenfingers, GM Torch) as that takes more arranging AND a notice on the CON description for players so they play a series. Several arcs are wrapping up in Season 10.
Scarab Sage finale was a Turkey.
Pretty sure schedule is already determined at this point, since we are 2 months out.

I thought the Scarab Sage finale was one of the best scenarios they've written.
I loved that one so much I played it twice and ran it 3 times.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I also thought Scarab Sages finale was great. Heck, it has a 4.5 stars rating on the Paizo website.
(07-10-2019, 01:18 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: Pretty sure schedule is already determined at this point, since we are 2 months out.

I thought the Scarab Sage finale was one of the best scenarios they've written.

If you checked your emails, you would know for sure about the schedule. Smile

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Is that schedule publicly available somewhere?