DragonCon 2019
Is it me or did the prices of each game double this year?
Seems like it.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Before I have too much alcohol to be able to type out coherent thoughts into sentences, I want to say thank you.

Thank you to Will for putting this madness together and for allowing me to participate by letting me run slots. Even if not all of them made table, you still let me have fun by giving players something to smile about (especially during Skitter Crash, which will come up again).

Thank you to David Shaw for the conversations, help, and guidance during the con, as well as our path forward on the VA position.

To Caleb and Matt, thank you for getting the others at the Skitter Crash tables engaged and cutting loose to play Skittermanders the way they should be played - helpful and fun.

Thank you to Liam for firing me when one player at my table wanted to not support Fitch and I was unable to then kill his character, and especially for pushing me to GM.

Thank you to anyone who played at one of my tables, whether at the con or not, for making me push myself to be a better GM. I’m not perfect, and never will be, but I want to make sure everyone at one of my tables enjoys themselves.

And to everyone who gave me a knowing look at the end of the special, even though it may not have seemed it, that was an emotional high point for me. If this ends up being my last DragonCon due to my work situation (even for a short while), you all helped me go out on a high note, and that will stay with me forever. I’m hopeful it wasn’t my last, but felt I had to say this, just in case it was.
Is there an ETA on when the scenarios that were run at Dragon*Con will be reported on the Paizo site?
(10-06-2019, 06:28 PM)Syrinx Wrote: Is there an ETA on when the scenarios that were run at Dragon*Con will be reported on the Paizo site?

It looks like DragonCon reporting is already up on Paizo’s site
(10-06-2019, 06:30 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 06:28 PM)Syrinx Wrote: Is there an ETA on when the scenarios that were run at Dragon*Con will be reported on the Paizo site?

It looks like DragonCon reporting is already up on Paizo’s site

Odd, all three of my PFS2 play sessions, my one PFS2 GM session and my PFS Special session are missing on the site.  

Am I the only one with this issue?
Reporting is still in progress. I think Will is doing it all by himself.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
(10-07-2019, 09:22 AM)TheMaskedFerret Wrote: Reporting is still in progress. I think Will is doing it all by himself.

I believe you are correct on Will being solo on it.
(10-07-2019, 10:51 AM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 09:22 AM)TheMaskedFerret Wrote: Reporting is still in progress. I think Will is doing it all by himself.

I believe you are correct on Will being solo on it.

I was wondering about this too.   Thanks for the info.   Since boons will now be tied to electronic reporting, this has become more important...
Well, you still cannot buy books yet, so... It is a wash.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space