MomoCon 2019, May 23rd - 26th Atlanta
Welcome to MomoCon 2019!

Warhorn and Sign-up Link: Warhorn - SIGN-UPS ARE NOW OPEN!

Convenient View of the PFS/SFS Schedule: Condensed Schedule

We will be in the Omni in the Grand Ballroom (In North Tower M4) this year. Omni Map

MomoCon 2019 will be May 23rd (Thursday) to May 26th (Sunday) Memorial Day Weekend and takes place at the Georgia World Congress Center.
We will be running the #8-99 Solstice Scar, Version D (Levels 1-11), the 4th version of the evolving specialSaturday during the afternoon slot.

Most of the schedule is our regular PFS Tables and SFS Tables, and, as many of you know who have attended MomoCon, there is an extremely heavy walk-in traffic, so for those I have put tables of SFS/PF2 Quests (You cannot sign up for quest scenarios as a player as they are walk-up only, but you can as a GM). This is important so that we can have a separation between those willing to play a scenario for 4-5 hours, and those that only want to be there 0.5-1.5 hours. The special is scheduled to have 5 PFS tables. There will be no CORE PFS at this convention. There are also no tables of the card game scheduled.

Convention Information: With more than 35,400 unique and over 100,800 turnstile attendance in 2018, MomoCon is one of the fastest growing all ages conventions in the country. Fans of Japanese Anime, American Animation, Comics, Video Games, and Tabletop Games come together to celebrate their passion by costuming / cosplay, browsing the huge exhibitors hall, meeting celebrity voice talent, designers, and writers behind their favorite shows, games, and comics and much much more over this 4 day event.

If you want to be guaranteed to play or GM a slot, please sign up on the Warhorn link above. (Not guaranteed if on a wait list, but will still be given priority over walk-ups)

For more information on MomoCon, please visit: http://www.momocon.com/

Convenient way to view the Pathfinder/Starfinder Society schedule: Condensed Schedule

Link to Registration for MomoCon

MomoCon Pricing Information: 
4-Day Membership Rates:
  • $65.00 until 05/09/2019 12:00am EDT
  • $77.00 after 05/09/2019 12:00am EDT and at the door
  • Kids 9 and under free, please do not register online for kids 9 and under.  Stop by registration on site to pick up a complementary kids badge.
Single-Day Membership Rates:
  • Thursday Only: $35
  • Friday Only: $45
  • Saturday Only: $50
  • Sunday Only: $35
General memberships do not include mailed badges, only mailed option.  Mailed option cannot be added after initial purchase. All sales are final, chosen days of purchase cannot be transferred. Memberships can be transferred to another individual on or before May 15th, 2019. Memberships cannot be transferred to a future year.

GM Information:

GM tiers
Hotel Tier (7 slots or more) - GM Boon, Free Badge, MomoCon Volunteer Perks, Share of Hotel Room (Will be grouped with other GMs sharing a hotel room, which may not necessarily be people you know, and this will not be in a host hotel) - Amount of slots for this tier is very limited and not guaranteed. It is also recommended to not do all 7 slots as a GM and maybe help admin for one slot. Please let me know ASAP if you plan to make use of this tier
Tier 1 (4 slots or more) - GM Boon, Free Badge, MomoCon Volunteer Perks (Usually includes t-shirt, access to the volunteer room, etc.)
Tier 2 (1-3 slots) - GM Boon

To sign up to GM, please do so on the Warhorn link above. I need to approve you first to be a GM on the Warhorn website before you can sign up to be a GM so please register for the Warhorn event, then either post in this thread, PM me, or e-mail me at.roberts49@gmail.com and please include your e-mail address associated with the Warhorn account so I approve the right one

GM BADGES SHOULD BE PICKED UP AT WILL CALL. WILL NOTE HERE IF THAT CHANGES.

MORE INFORMATION ON QUESTS: You can sign up as a GM for these tables, but not as a player. These tables will count towards your GM total number of tables ran whether you actually end up GMing something or not. (Although, the way MomoCon traffic is, I would count on GMing at least some during your time slot, if not all, and you may be drafted to help fill a table if you're light). Our regular players are of course welcome to play at these tables, but again, there will be no way to sign up for them ahead of time and you need to be flexible with the people you will be playing with. If you sign up as a GM for those slots, be aware that you will be mostly dealing with newer players and need to be ready to explain the game, rules, and be catering to them. You may have people walk up in the middle of combat. I encourage all GMs for these quests to be as flexible as possible. Judge whether they need PFS/SFS numbers or not. Some people are there to play and never be seen again after about an hour of play. If someone only stays for one quest and is never to be seen again, it might not be a good application to give them a PFS number or chronicle... but if they stay for like 2 or more, it might be a good time to introduce those things to them and the campaign. If someone is staying for a lot of quests, perhaps they can graduate to one of the longer slots. Please do not sign up for this slot if you do not like having players new to the system or do not feel like being flexible in your GMing style.

I can provide chronicle sheets for GMs, but the assumption this year is that I won't be providing them unless you ask me. Don't be afraid to ask, though, as I have zero problems providing them. I mostly want to avoid using 5x the paper I need to. I will still have spare PFS & SFS Quests/Solstice Scar Version D chronicles regardless.

All GMs: You must register on Initlive and fill out this Google Form

Admin Volunteers: I will not be managing admin volunteers, but the MomoCon RPG department is usually looking for some! I recommend talking to Ginny (RPG Director) if you are interested in that. I can get you in contact with her if interested. A great start is to fill out the Initlive and Google Form (Linked right above this)

Event Code: 2692516
Sweet!
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
Updated! Will keep posted on when sign-ups will be open (may be very soon, hint hint)
Sign-ups at March 1st at Noon EDT!
Awesome!  I had fun with Momocon's RPG room last year, here's to another fun year!
Sign-ups are available tomorrow (March 1) at Noon!
SIGN-UPS OPEN. IF YOU WANT TO GM I HAVE TO APPROVE IT SO EITHER PM ME OR POST HERE.
Hey Andrew, I put myself down to GM the special.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Ah. This is where I post.

I'd like to run a table or two for Momocon if possible. SFS was particularly keen on that late night Saturday Into the Unknown table
Updated and approved the GMs I recognized on Warhorn.

Please include your e-mail address associated with your Warhorn account when requesting to GM so I know which one to approve on the site.