1/27/19 - 1-28: It Rests Beneath (Lvl 1-4) - CANCELED
SF Logo 
On the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This post is for the event on 1/27/19

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Event Code: 414,083

1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
1-28 — It Rests Beneath (1-4)    GM -

Dispatched by the Wayfinders' faction leader to a Near Space world, the PCs have orders to assist a local Starfinder research outpost. The outpost's head researcher sends the PCs on a mission to explore a strange calcified region, which soon reveals that there's more happening on this world than first appears.

Written by Jason Tondro

Scenario Tags: Faction (Wayfinders), Vehicle

1.   Jon S

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgfrix @ gmail . com).

As per the store's policy if we don't have a minimum of three players by Thursday 1/24 the slot will be canceled.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
I should be able to GM this.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I'm in for it.

Will prefer Mystic 2

Can also play Operative 2, Technomancer 1, Solarian 1, Mechanic (exo) 1, or Envoy 1.

(basically anything but Hawkbat because he's too awesome (read: high level) for this)
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
Canceling event due to other reasons.
See other post.
PFS #48026
(01-08-2019, 09:13 AM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: Canceling event due to other reasons.
See other post.

Perry has stepped in to run this one.
So ignore the canceling post.
PFS #48026
I'm actually going to step off of this GM date. Hopefully Joel or someone else is available as a back up.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report