Wasteland Gaming (WLG) August 12, 2017 Game Day
(07-27-2017, 09:39 PM)pgfrix Wrote: So, unsolicited opinion...which is surprisingly contrary.

This was/continues to be actually harder to prep than a usual scenario, IMO.  Correctly filling out a rubric for the Chronicle alone, took something like a half hour.

That combined with Compton's comments re: development budget at PaizoCon seminars lead me to the side of 'just do a regular scenario' instead.  I do, however, think putting the extra budget into the annual Quests to make it a 1-5 is probably a good use of resources.

So...all that said, sorry guys.  You're playing Tier 6-7, and you're going to Ustalav.  Woo woo - come on ride the train, yeah ride it.

I'm getting the link between difficulty of prep and your conclusion. Leaving all options open would entail practically prepping 3 scenarios and junking two of them on game day even if there weren't other complicating factors like the Chronicle.  Totally understand and will be ready to board the train on the 12th.

What's the other stuff?  Whose opinion?  Contrary to what?  And how does the Paizo development budget figure in?  Sorry if I'm being dense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wasteland Gaming (WLG) August 12, 2017 Game Day - by jackd - 07-28-2017, 10:55 AM