PFS growing or shrinking in the Southeast US?
(06-30-2018, 01:48 PM)Martian Banshee Wrote: Good People,

I've made a few attempts to join PFS games without success.  
The first time was at Game-O-Rama in Atlanta - due to an unexpected DM shortage.  
The second was at Chattacon (yep - I'm that guy) where I was ordered out of the gaming area for reasons unknown by an incredibly rude man wearing an embroidered Paizo golf shirt.  I suppose I may have been mistaken for somebody's father.  
The third is downright infuriating.  I RSVP'd on Facebook to a PFS event advertised on Facebook, but when I arrived at Tyche's, I was told that the Facebook RSVPs don't count, that only gapfs.org RSVPs count.  Since that time, I've come onto this forum in hopes of finding a seat at an event, without any luck.

See that faulty logic right there?  You guys aren't attracting new members (repelling them, in fact) because you make it so damned difficult for new people to join.  I've been playing and running games since 1979 - a lot of convention games both for fun and as an official game company rep.  You guys have have made your favorite(?) game inaccessible to anybody in the area except yourselves.

Tiffany here - I'm the lady from Tyche who followed you out to the parking lot, introduced myself, offered you my seat at the gaming table, and gave you the card with the information for this website.

We really like new people here in Athens, we promise - there are several open games in Athens on the Athens Lodge Board right now that you are welcome to join. Please check out our July and August upcoming events.

Glad you found us - hope to see you at a game day soon!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFS growing or shrinking in the Southeast US? - by Tiffany H. - 07-02-2018, 06:53 AM