Playtest for Pathfinder 2 announced
The faq for it is here.

It includes information on PFS.

Is Pathfinder Society Organized Play changing?

Pathfinder Society Organized Play will continue with all-new characters and scenarios designed using the new rules. The 2018–2019 season will tie up several long-running campaign storylines and set the Pathfinder Society on a new trajectory for the Second Edition version of the campaign, which will begin at Gen Con 2019.

Can I still play First Edition scenarios?

Yes. We recognize that many of you have not yet finished all 250+ First Edition scenarios, and we're not taking them away! Players will be able to purchase, play, and report classic scenarios with their First Edition characters indefinitely. Even though we will stop creating new First Edition scenarios after July 2019, we expect to see them offered at conventions and enjoyed by Pathfinders for years to come.

Will I be able to convert my character to the new edition's organized play program?

No—a new campaign represents a great opportunity to start fresh. There will be modest carry-over benefits (e.g. starting with a special boon or beginning with a 2nd-level character) that participants can earn by participating in the playtest process or by playing many of the upcoming adventures we're releasing between now and August 2019. We are also exploring additional organized play mechanics to more closely link the characters, stories, and lore between editions. Exact details will be available closer to the new campaign's launch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playtest for Pathfinder 2 announced - by Edward McGee - 03-06-2018, 06:55 PM