CANCELED - Giga-Bites March 21, 2020 Game Day SFS / PFS 1.0)
All,

As information, I reached out to Giga-Bites to find out their stance on game days, given the CDC's guidance to avoid gatherings of 50+ people (which Giga-Bites normally does seem to have on game days).

The response from Kai was as follows: "As of right now, we are still open normal hours and welcome folks to come in and safely play at the store. we have staff constantly cleaning common surfaces and offer tools to better protect the players. we are keeping an eye on how large the 'gatherings' of players get, and if at any time we feel it is no longer safe, we will take action. So events and open play can still take place at Giga, but we urge folks to use caution and their own judgement".

At this time, we are down to one table for the first slot, and still at one for the second slot.

As I mentioned in the Discord chat, I purchased a subscription to Fantasy Grounds and am learning the software so I can run remotely after I learn what I'm doing (which I'm hoping, as I'm working remotely currently, to have some down time to do prior to the weekend). If I can figure out how to import the scenario information into the program and get it right quickly, I will hopefully be able to run both scenarios via Fantasy Grounds in the very near future.

Stay safe, wash your hands, and do what you feel is best for yourselves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Giga-Bites March 21, 2020 Game Day SFS / PFS 1.0) - by LokiTheWanderer - 03-16-2020, 01:20 PM