FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 2024 (7pm-~12am) PFS2 #6-02 Rain Falls...Sea & Sky (1-4)
PF2 Glyph 
Friday Night Fights is scanning new horizons in September and running a new scenario with Pathfinder, Second Edition ONLINE on Friday, September 27, 2024 at 7:00pm

FNF CANCELED

We generally intend to run one PFS2 or SFS Scenario per online session - occasionally on fourth Friday evenings from 7:00pm to around midnight.

For September 27, 2024, we offer a brand new scenario from the Sixth season of Pathfinder Society, Second Edition adventures for characters Level 1-4. Pre-generated Iconic Characters will be available for the VTT. 

Pathfinder Society Scenario PFS2 #6-02: Rain Falls on the Mountain of Sea and Sky (1-4)  GM: Dave B., Jim H.
Scenario Tags: Godsrain

Players:
1. Amber
2. Eric
3. Michael
4. Douglas
5. Tiff
6. Shannon
7. Bart

If you would like to participate, here's what you will need: 
     Headset/Microphone 
     Roll20 user account for VTT 
     Discord user account for audio chat

How it’s going to work:
1.    Sign up by replying to the thread for the game you want to play.
2.    You will get a PM/email before the game with a Roll20 Game Link, an RPG Chronicles sign up link, and an Invitation link to the gapfs Discord channel.
3.    Be ready to meet up on the appointed Friday at 7:00pm – for some fun!

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
I would like to play please
something
I'd like to join!
Player to be Named, Fighter-3
Or
44-61-74-61, Investigator-1
Or
Braaack, Thaumaturge-1
Yes plz
Shannon
Please reserve me a seat. have a 1st level rogue or a 4h level rogue I can bring.
Heart 
Hopefully you have weathered Helene without damage. Tonight's game will be canceled and rescheduled for next month so everyone can clean up the aftermath and get some sleep. Cheers!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/