Wasteland Gaming Starfinder November 24th
SF Logo 
Every fourth Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Starfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. 
The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on November 24, 2018.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

Event Code: 362082

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM

1-03: Yesteryear's Truth (1-4)

A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery.

Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

Written by Jason Keeley.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Wayfinders), Starship

Looking to run this adventure for new Starfinders for this date! Please sign up to reserve your spot!

Player 1: Rich - Envoy
Player 2: Sam - Op
Player 3: Perry - Deadhead
Player 4: 
Player 5: 
Player 6: 

WAITLIST

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to David Lopez (davidsimonlopez @ gmail . com).
Pencil me in, operative 3 or envoy 1. May have to cancel due to work but will keep you posted.
I'll warm a seat for no credit, if necessary. I don't think that will be a hard requirement, however.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Hey guys, pull me off the list. I got called in for a double shift, guy who was going to work is having a family emergency.
Roger - in spite of my condition, I'll roll out to try to fill a chair if needed. If not, we may be cancelling this venture.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I'll be able to play this time - level 2 emassary

Sam - level 1 operative

Maybe 1-2 more?  I'll know for sure later.

rbd