Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, December 18th, 2018 @ 7:00pm
SF Logo 
The Tuesday game at Titan Duluth!
Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up by at least the Friday before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run.

Date: Tuesday, November 6th, 2018
Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Event Number: 155317

Place:
Titan Games and Comics Duluth
2131 Pleasant Hill Rd #129
Duluth, GA 30096
(770) 497-0202
http://www.titangamesandcomics.com/?page_id=2

Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-27: King Xeros of Star Azlant

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5-8.
When a relic dating back to the times of Old Golarion docks in a remote space station, the Azlanti Star Empire takes notice and quickly seizes it. The Starfinder Society dispatches the PCs to stop the Azlanti and reclaim the relic: the ether ship known as the King Xeros. With little time to hamper the Azlanti's upgrades on the strange magical vessel, the PCs must overcome the now functional starship. Only by claiming the King Xeros can the Starfinder Society learn more about its predecessor organization's past.
King Xeros of Star Azlant is a spiritual successor to the Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenario, Pathfinder Society #20: King Xeros of Old Azlant. It also works as further content for players who've played, or are in the process of playing through the Against the Aeon Throne adventure path.
Written by Christopher Wasko
Scenario Tags: Starship

** Level 8 pregenerated characters are available for this scenario.

GM: The Masked Ferret
Player 1: Alex
Player 2: Melissa
Player 3: Matt
Player 4: Larry
Player 5: Brienne - Playtest 8
Player 6: Meghan - Playtest 8

WAITLIST
-Zack
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
I will be there
Mel and I should be there
I'll be there probably playing Thorin
There is no way Brienne and I won't have level 5s by then! Sign us up.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Should be operative 7 and healer mystic 7 by then by the way, as far as class goes
Go ahead and put me on the waitlist please. Daoesh will be waiting
Meghan and Brienne are not going to be level 5 in time. Sad Please remove us from the list.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
(12-11-2018, 12:03 PM)aenaithia Wrote: Meghan and Brienne are not going to be level 5 in time. Sad Please remove us from the list.

Have you considered playtest characters? It's a somewhat unique opportunity.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(12-11-2018, 03:14 PM)pgfrix Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 12:03 PM)aenaithia Wrote: Meghan and Brienne are not going to be level 5 in time. Sad Please remove us from the list.

Have you considered playtest characters?  It's a somewhat unique opportunity.

Wow, I knew about the playtest but did not even consider it. Thank you for the reminder! Leave us on there and we'll show up with the playtest pregens.
My PFS Tracker
---