Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, November 20th, 2018 @ 7:00pm
SF Logo 
The Tuesday game at Titan Duluth!

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up by at least the Friday before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run.

Date: Tuesday, November 20th, 2018
Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Event Number: 155317
Place:
Titan Games and Comics Duluth
2131 Pleasant Hill Rd #129
Duluth, GA 30096
(770) 497-0202

http://www.titangamesandcomics.com/?page_id=2

Starfinder Adventure Path #9: The Rune Drive Gambit* Part 1

Impulse Control

The heroes must infiltrate a secluded Azlanti science facility, liberate the captive scientists forced to study an experimental starship drive, and keep the device out of their enemies' hands. They soon learn of the drive's reality-warping power firsthand, but standing in their way is the dastardly Azlanti noble who has orchestrated the entire plot!

A Starfinder adventure for 5th-level characters**, by Larry Wilhelm.

* Campaign mode - 6th level characters, built according to Starfinder Society build rules. If you have boons assigned to the character you are applying credit to, they may apply to the character you are playing in campaign mode.
** Pregenerated characters are NOT available for this scenario.

GM: The Masked Ferret
Player 1: Alex
Player 2: Melissa
Player 3: Matt
Player 4: Zach
Player 5: Larry
Player 6: Dark

WAITLIST
Matt's +1
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
I will be there with Captain Morgan
We should be there with Zeano and Zissa
Scratch that ill be out of town.
Meghan and Brienne will be there! I am definitely playing Shady Sadie, I think Brie is still deciding. Her mechanic is big into starship engines, but Sheah would want to see this whole story through.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Wait list again for me.
Hey this is Logan Smith just RSVP for next Tuesday. Would've done it last night but there was something wrong with my account I guess. See y'all next Tuesday!!!
put me on the list too please.
I've got a guest +1 eager to play for this week. Coworker. If a second GM can be gotten, might help.
Disregard this comment, apparently I cannot delete on mobile