Non-AC-on Schedule and new mini-con in Madison
Hello,

A friend is organizing a one-day mini-con at the Madison, GA, library in March, either the 10th or 17th works for them and they do not want to conflict with Not A Con so that the PFS can participate.

So, what is the date for NAC so we can get more gaming scheduled!
We are Tyche's Games, Athens' Biggest Little Game Store and proud supporter of the GaPFS.
(10-27-2018, 04:51 PM)Tyches Wrote: Hello,

A friend is organizing a one-day mini-con at the Madison, GA, library in March, either the 10th or 17th works for them and they do not want to conflict with Not A Con so that the PFS can participate.

So, what is the date for NAC so we can get more gaming scheduled!

Looking forward to MadisonCon.

We're thinking that, since March is a 5-Saturday month, we'll go with March 30th for the Not-A-Con date. That way we can have our cake and eat it, too.

Let us know what your friend decides, and we'll put it on our calendars!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Excellent. I have let the organizer know and will post more information as I have it.

Thanks again.
We are Tyche's Games, Athens' Biggest Little Game Store and proud supporter of the GaPFS.
(10-28-2018, 08:50 AM)Tiffany H. Wrote: Looking forward to MadisonCon.

We're thinking that, since March is a 5-Saturday month, we'll go with March 30th for the Not-A-Con date. That way we can have our cake and eat it, too.

Let us know what your friend decides, and we'll put it on our calendars!

Might not be able to help out with Not-A-Con as March 30 is a HobbyTown data, but we will see.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)