11/25 - 1-12 Ashes of Discovery (Lvl 1-4, Repeatable)
On the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 11/25

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

We will be running a high tier table and low tier for this event.

Starfinder
Event Code: 414,083
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM

1-12: Ashes of Discovery (Lvl 1-4 / Repeatable)

When a major Pact Worlds organization approaches the Starfinder Society about investigating an abandoned outpost in Near Space, the PCs get assigned to the case. Travelling to a distant world, surmounting dangerous threats in the void of space, and meeting new alien cultures—this mission is about everything the Starfinder Society embodies.

Ashes of Discovery is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to what it's like to be a member of the Starfinder Society. With randomized mechanical and story elements, when you play this scenario, you'll never play the same scenario twice.

Written by Crystal Malarsky and John Laffan

GM: Luke & Martin F.
* Russ, [Technomancer lvl 2] [GaPFS]
* Chuck C. [Something] [GaPFS]
* Jon S. [ Lvl 2 Vesk Operative / Lvl 2 Ryphorian Mystic ] [GaPFS]
* Lisa [Lvl 2 Mechanic] [GaPFS]
* Sam
* Dave
* Jez
* Seb
* Corey W
* Alex W.
* Open
* Open
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
1-12 (1-4 repeatable) and/or 1-25 (3-6 repeatable)?
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I need 1-12 for my lvl 2 Technomancer to make him lvl 3 so I can play those 3-6 scenarios
Sure 1-12 works.

Okay we are doing 1-12 Ashes of Discovery.
PFS #48026
for 1-12

Russ, Technomancer lvl 2
For 1-12

Either Yubbo Dah Haute (Level 2 Vesk Operative) or Eisenhorn (Level 2 Ryphorian Mystic)

Unless we have need for a 3-6 or higher table, then it'll be Hawkbat 2-1 (Level 6 Android Soldier)

-- Jon S.
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
Lisa will play with a lvl 2 Mechanic
Hello nufriends! Pretty sure Dave signed us up on Meetup, but cross posting here to be safe.

Dave: Soldier 1
Jez: Envoy 1
Seb: Operative 1
(11-24-2018, 11:59 PM)TinyAmazon Wrote: Hello nufriends! Pretty sure Dave signed us up on Meetup, but cross posting here to be safe.

Dave: Soldier 1
Jez: Envoy 1
Seb: Operative 1

Got it Jez.
Thanks
PFS #48026