Slashing Grace and Spell Combat
I was brewing a kensai, bladebound magus with dueling swords, Weapon Finesse and Slashing Grace and was curious as to how Slashing Grace worked with the Spell Combat as far as adding DEX damage.
From my understanding, as long as you are not casting a spell that round, you get the DEX bonus to your attacks. However, the moment you decide to cast a spell your hand is "occupied" therefore you lose the DEX bonus. But, what you can do is cast the spell and hold the charge, then deliver it while attacking and still get the DEX bonus. Is this correct?
I don't know the answer to your question (I suspect it's no, Slashing Grace doesn't work for a Magus) but I do recall that there was a lot of kerfuffle about Slashing Grace, including errata, faq, and/or campaign clarifications about it. Advise you doublecheck the FAQ and PFS Campaign Clarifications documents.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I feel you have it correct, but just need to clarify a bit to make sure. When cast a spell and are Spellstriking and not using Spell Combat that round, you would be able to get dex to damage from Slashing Grace for the weapon damage. If you used Spell Combat that round, however, you cannot benefit from the Slashing Grace feat as it counts as wielding a weapon in that hand for the purposes of Slashing Grace.

I will say the easy way around this is to use the Dervish Dance feat, which allows you to use Spell Combat and still get Dex to Damage, although it restricts you to using scimitars to do so.

(I will also point out that Dex to Damage feats with regards to Spell Combat are extremely inconsistent between each other)

Revelant FAQ on this issue

Campaign Clarifications Document (Talks about Dervish Dance)