Bonekeep group
I haven't played any of the Bonekeeps and I have a character who I'd like to try to get through all three parts with the same character (I realize that's probably asking for trouble but anyway, heroes should have heroic ambitions, right?!?). Parts 1 & 2 are tier 3-7 (and I'd like to play it at high tier); Part 3 is tier 5-9. I'd like to find a group that is interested in trying to do all three parts together. If you are interested and you've got a character in the right range, please post here.

My character: Dawa Kookpa, Aasimar Dual-Cursed Lunar Oracle 6 / Bard 1
* He creates moonlight bridges for his party members to scurry charge across. He uses the misfortune revelation to force rerolls from enemies (and friends, when needed). He casts spells such as Sand Whirlwind, Burst of Radiance, Murderous Command, Liberating Command, and Ill Omen.
* He is doubly cursed, so he's slow retrieving things (haunted curse) and in combat he only speaks Celestial (tongues curse), so it would be great to have at least one ally along who also speaks Celestial.
* By the power of Shelyn (and the Divine Expression feat), he Inspires Courage as a move action. By the power of the Flagbearer feat his inspire courage provides a +2 competence bonus to attack & damage, and once he can get the banner of ancient kings it will provide a +2 morale bonus to attack & damage.
* He is accompanied by K'nai IV, a Celestial Servant Tiger (Totem Guide archetype) with pounce.

He's currently 2 XP away from level 8, so I haven't been playing him in order to keep him in tier for the first two Bonekeeps. 

Anyone interested in joining a journey to almost certain death? :-)

Bonekeep Group:
1. Abraham - Dawa Kookpa (Lunar Oracle 6/Bard 1)
2. Kerney - TBD [uncertain if he's still interested]
3. Edward - Hunter pregen 7
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I would be interested. I've got #27, a halfling Spiritualist 7. He's primarily a debuffer in combat, delivering touch spells through his incorporeal phantom, along with some party buff spells like Haste. The phantom also imparts a -2 penalty on all enemy saving throws within 10 feet, which benefits anyone else in the party. He's also has a bunch of CHA-skills, though I imagine that is far less useful for Bonekeep than other scenarios. He's definitely my least optimized character and probably not super well-suited to Bonekeep, so I am happy to skip it if a full party with other characters forms.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Unfortunately, I’ve played Bonekeep 1&2. However, if you end up needing someone for part 3, I’ve got my medium in that range, I believe.
Since there seems to be some renewed interest in a Bonekeep group, I'm reviving this thread. If you are interested, please post here, ideally with some info about the PC you would bring.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

Unfortunately, I likely will need to drop from this group.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Unfortunately every time I've tried to get Bonekeep going it didn't really happen. I have played part 1 before but have replays. But the only character I have near that range is a Hunter 4.
Previously players would play this with pregens because if the pregen died they would just assign it to a new character and lose nothing. If this happens before my Hunter hits level 7 then I could play a pregen and apply the credit to the Hunter.
Pregen deaths no longer work that way. You assign a character number BEFORE the start of a scenario. If the pregen dies, your character dies.
+1 to what Caleb said. Edward, should I add you to the list?

I know how pregens work now. My point is that by assigning a pregen to my Hunter I am taking a risk. And if everyone else is fine with a pregen then I want to play. Otherwise I'll have to try and find a table when my Hunter gets in range.