HobbyTown USA December 29, 2018 - Emerald Spire Upper Levels!
(12-14-2018, 04:32 PM)Kerney Wrote: That's eight. Any chance for another gm?

Unfortunately I'm out of town that day or I would volunteer. But I'll be happy to be a 2nd GM for the Spire as you go forward if you need one (though I can't necessarily be certain that I can make it every month). For what it's worth, the Spire was written with 4 PC parties in mind - when I played through it in parties of 6 (admittedly often fairly optimized PCs), we often crushed it pretty hard. So if you've got 8 players who are interested in going all the way through, it might be worthwhile trying to make two tables regularly. Also, because the progression requires a player who goes all the way through to slow track some of the levels (or they will level out before finishing), it's pretty forgiving for players who can't make it every single time (because they can just skip slow tracking to get caught up). Have fun! The Spire is a blast!
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198

Messages In This Thread
RE: HobbyTown USA December 29, 2018 - Emerald Spire Upper Levels! - by Abraham Z - 12-15-2018, 01:04 PM