HobbyTown USA December 29, 2018 - Emerald Spire Upper Levels!
You are correct Joel.

PFS has the same system, since Starfinder is based off PFS. These are Modules, rather than Scenarios, and offer 3 xp, or 1 lvl per play at the normal track speed. For the two that are being offered, any lvl 4 pregen would be accepted, but you would need to have a character that was already at the levels specified for each Module, if you wanted to come in and play straight. The two we are going to play on this day, are tier 2-4, and 3-5 respectively. I don't know what Kerney has, but if we all bring the same characters as the last session, we could sue either a dedicated Healer, or a traps-dealer-with-person.

With Kerney, we were already at 7 players, so Barbaris, you would make 8, which is too many for Society play, unless Will can secure a second table at the Venue for us to use. Legal Pathfinder Society tables need to have at least 4 characters(3 players can be a legal table, is the GM for that session can run a pregen for no extra credit), but no more than 7 Characters.

I think Hero Lab is the most used PC gen software for Pathfinder Society, but I use Pen and Paper, so I'm not the best person to ask.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HobbyTown USA December 29, 2018 - Emerald Spire Upper Levels! - by Nashoba - 12-04-2018, 02:30 PM