HobbyTown USA December 29, 2018 - Emerald Spire Upper Levels!
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for December 29, 2018:

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: Splinterden (2-4)
GM: Will, Jon
Players: 

1. Katherine - Warpriest 3
  2. Russ - Sorcerer 3
  3. Meghan - Skald 3
  4. Brienne - Ninja 3
  5. Josh L - Alchemist 3
  6. Kerney - ? 3
  7. Barbaris - ? ?
  8. Henry - ? ?

Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: Godhome (3-5, slow tracking recommended)
GM: Will, Jon
Players: 
  1. Katherine - Warpriest 4
  2. Russ - Sorcerer 4
  3. Meghan - Skald 4
  4. Brienne - Ninja 4
  5. Josh L - Alchemist 4
  6. Kerney - ? 4
  7. Barbaris - ? ?
  8. Henry - ? ?

Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Godhome is a strange dungeon. It could be over verey fast and reward as little as 1 exp.
put me down for both slots. lvl 3 sorc psychic bloodline. Will be lvel 4 for godhome.
Meghan - Skald 3*
Brienne - Ninja 3*

*assuming we gain one level per floor
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
I'll play both of these with the same character as earlier, whichever that is.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Please add me. I will have a character by the time we do the November games.
I will bring, provided he survives the November event, Boomer 'Boom-Boom' McBoomerstein, Teifling Alchemist. He should be lvl 4 for both sessions, I will plan to slow track between these two to make things a little easier to go between sessions.
Sign me up for both.
Sign me up for both. What lvl/and what does the party need class wise?
Also is Pcgen allowed, or just traditional character sheets?