Wasteland Gaming November 10, 2018 Game Day
gapfs 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Pathfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on November 10, 2018.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 362082

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
9-17 — Oath of the Overwatched (5-9)    GM - Perry

Deep beneath the Blakros Museum lies a copper gate that no key could open—at least, not from the outside. To the horror of museum curator Nigel Aldain, the gate has begun to writhe and buckle. Whatever lurks beyond it will not remain contained for much longer. Aldain sent an urgent request for aid to Zarta Dralneen, leader of the Dark Archive faction. Dralneen quickly realized that protection would require a divided approach, with some remaining behind to guard Absalom from what pours out and others charging in to deal with the source. With the support of Aldain, Dralneen, and Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin on guard behind them, the PCs rush beyond the twisted portal. Within, they uncover the true reason why the ancient mage Ralzeros made the place beyond the gate so hard to reach.

Contents in Oath of the Overwatched also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.

Written by Isabelle Lee.

1.   Dan - Dandy 5/6
2.   Meghan - ? 6/7
3.   Brienne - ? 6/7
4.   Lee - Paladin 5/6 or Summoner 9
5.   Jimmy - 6 or 8

WAITLIST
Perry - Br. Fur Transmuter 5 or Witch 8

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM

9-15 - The Bloodcove Blockade (3-7)    GM - Travis

The Aspis Consortium has poached relics from the Mwangi Expanse for decades, but the organization has recently identified a wealth of rare minerals deep in the Kaava Lands. The biggest catch is that the Society is familiar with this area, and a massive mining operation like the one the Consortium's planning wouldn't just disrupt local cultures; it risks unleashing a powerful fiend the Pathfinder Society narrowly kept sealed away.

Such a large operation is beyond the capacity of a few agents to stop. Instead, the Exchange is armed and ready to strangle Bloodcove's imports to shut down the Consortium's plan before it can inflict too much damage. For this maneuver to work, though, the Exchange needs allies and intelligence within Bloodcove, made all the more essential now that the Society's sole agent in Bloodcove has disappeared.

Contents in "The Bloodcove Blockade” also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Exchange faction.

Written by Nicholas Wasko.

1.   Dan - Dandy 5/6
2.   Meghan - ? 6/7
3.   Brienne - ? 6/7
4.   Jimmy - 3 or 6
5.   Kerney
6.   Curtis - Drd 6

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgfrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

sign me up with Andoran's most eligible bachelor, Balthazar Le Grenouille.  He's at least a Dandy 5 but might be 6 by the time this rolls around
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Sign me up as well for both.
Dan, are you signing up for both, or just one?
Brienne and Meghan for both! We've got level 6s and 7s, so we can pick day-of based on what we need.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
(10-15-2018, 08:18 AM)Doonamis Wrote: Dan, are you signing up for both, or just one?

sorry, both please
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Sign me up to Play in Slot 1 and GM for Slot 2.
So, of course after I sign up, my boss says that it's possible I may be out of town during this time. Will have to keep you updated on that, especially since I signed up to GM.
Please add me to Oath of the Overwatched (or as a waitlister if necessary).  I am not sure what I will play, but have lots of options.  I have played the Bloodcove Blockade  Dodgy .  Thanks!
Character will be Paladin 5/6 or Summoner 9 for the first slot and Skald 3 or Oracle 3 and Paladin 5/6 for the second slot.