@HOBBYTOWN - Giga-Bites November 3rd, 2018 Gameday (MOVED TO HOBBYTOWN)
THIS GAMEDAY WILL BE NEARBY AT HOBBYTOWN IN KENNESAW. (Place Shopping Center, 840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144)

GIGA-BITES IS VERY BUSY THIS DAY AND HAS NO ROOM, SO IT WILL TAKE PLACE AT HOBBYTOWN. WE WILL RESUME BEING BACK AT GIGA-BITES ON NOVEMBER 17.

Here at Giga-Bites cafe (THIS GAMEDAY IS AT HOBBYTOWN FOR THIS DAY), we host tables of Pathfinder Society every 1st Saturday of the month, and Starfinder Society and others every 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for November 3rd, 2018.

Don't be afraid to sign up if a table if full. Oftentimes, if we have about 3 days before an event we can get another table going.

These games typically take about 4-5 hours to complete, but some will run a little shorter.

I am scheduling the newest scenarios of PFS as well as some low level PFS stuff. We have some newer players at Giga-Bites, which is wonderful, so want to post something here for them to play too.

(Note on factions: You do not have to have a character of the appropriate faction to play the scenario. Some may not even have boons related to the faction, but it is possible that they may.)

(Note on series: You do not have to play the first part of a series to play the second part of a series. They will have related stories but your character can jump right into either part.)

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM

Scenario: #10-06: Treason's Chains (Levels 1-5) (Faction: Liberty's Edge)
GMs: Andrew, Will
Players: 
  1.  Meghan
  2.  Brie
  3.  Caleb - Swashbuckler 4/5
  4.  Edward - Hunter 3
  5.  Russ - Level 5
  6.  Patricia - Rogue/Swasbuckler 2
  7.  Lee - Alchemist 2
  8.  Abraham - Monk 3
  9.  Dan - Dandy 5
  10.  Katherine - Paladin 2
  11.  Jimmy - Sleuth 2
Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

Scenario: #10-07: Mysteries Under Moonlight Part 2: The Howling Dance (Levels 3-7)
GMs: Abraham, Andrew
Players: 
  1.  Caleb - Swashbuckler 4/5
  2.  Edward - Druid 4
  3.  Russ - Level 5
  4.  Kerney - Paladin 4
  5.  Patricia - Alchemist 6
  6.  Lee - Arcanist 7
  7.  Dan - Dandy 5
  8.  Daniel
  9.  Will - Cleric 6
  10.  Katherine - Oracle / Sorcerer 6
  11.  Curtis
Wait List:

Scenario: #2-11: The Penumbral Accords (Levels 1-5)
GMs: Travis
Players: 
  1.  Meghan
  2.  Brie
  3.  Jimmy - Sleuth 2 or Wizard 4
Wait List:

Event Code: 15822
I will be bringing the card game for those who want to participate inbetween slots. It will be scenario 5-1D: In Thieves' Wake (Tier 1), and you will need a class deck to play, although I will probably have couple of pregens for people who just want to try it (Sorcerer or Bard). Keep in mind it is possible that this may not happen if our games run long.

Card Game Scenario
Slot: Inbetween slots (Fair warning if slots run long this scenario may not happen)
Scenario: 5-1D: In Thieves' Wake (Tier 1) (Skulls & Shackles Box)
Boxrunner: Andrew
Players:
1. Andrew - Jirelle (Swashbuckler 1)
2. Caleb - Seltyiel (Magus 1)
3. Edward - Alahazra (Oracle 1)
4. Abraham - Darago (Wizard 1)
Meghan and Brie for 10-06 and 2-11.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Sign me up to play both of the season 10's with a Swashbuckler 4 or 5.
Slot 1 Hunter 2 or Druid 4
I'll play the card game with Alahazra
Slot 2 Druid 4
Lisa and I will play both season 10’s
Lisa lvl 4 in both
Russ lvl 5 in both
Sign me up for both, Paladin 4.
Please add Patricia and me to Treason's Chains (Patricia Rog1/Swash1; Lee3 Alchemist 2) and Mysteries under Moonlight - Part 2 (Patricia Alchemist 6; Lee3: Arcanist 7).  Thanks!
I'll play 10-06 with a Monk 3 and GM 10-07.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Pulled the old season scenario in the first slot and added another table of the new one. With it being a 1-5 and no one signed up for the older one, I think it's better to just run the newer one.