HobbyTown USA September 30, 2017 - Adventure Continuance 2, Electric Bugaloo
Yes, a make up session. Now that I think on it, a table of this, two scenarios, and then run Golden death for all next month?
We would need a GM for Masks. I could pick up the other two scenarios, and we would need this in short order.

(09-08-2017, 08:23 PM)Kerney Wrote: Yes, a make up session. Now that I think on it, a table of this, two scenarios, and then run Golden death for all next month?
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I kind feel like by suggesting it I volunteered, so if you want me to run Masks again I can.

I am also happy not changing a thing.
I'd like to play too, but I am one of those who missed last month and my highest character is level three. So I'm up for a "make up" session, or a pregen, either way.
Sorry so behind. I will be changing the schedule to run a makeup session of Masks today (assuming I can get out from under all the other stuff going on today).

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
NOTE: The schedule has changed! We have a make-up session scheduled for Masks and we will be running something else for those who have already played Masks. Still working on determining the 3-7 for slot 1 so if anybody has anything they really need run, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Will
I would play Into the Unknown if there is enough interest.
(09-18-2017, 04:27 PM)Edward McGee Wrote: I would play Into the Unknown if there is enough interest.

That's cool. Any ideas for the 3-7 (and this question is not just directed at Edward)?

Will
A few options.

#7: Among the Living
#17: Perils of the Pirate Pact
#55: The Infernal Vault
#4–14: My Enemy's Enemy
Sign me up for the something and SFS module since I can't replay the masks. Preference on a repeatable for SFS.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/