HobbyTown USA September 30, 2017 - Adventure Continuance 2, Electric Bugaloo
Sign me up for 4-14 will use a pregen, current char is still level 2. Will play commencement with Technomancer.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
Please add Todd Mackall and myself to 4-14 & SFS 1-01. Thank you
Schedule updated. Mike R, I put you at the Masks table to beef it up. For everyone else, please send class/level info ASAP, especially for #4-14 so I can prep the proper tier.

Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
You should add that My Enemy's Enemy is a 3 - 7.
If we go high I'll play my Unchained Monk 7. If we play low I'll play my Hunter 5.
I don't have a 3 - 4 right now.
Please sign me up for My enemy's enemy
I have characters at 4, 5, 6, &7. So it's more about what others have. As to Starfinder I will be playing an Operative (preferred) or a Mystic.
In that case I'll play a Mystic.
Hey, sorry I had something come up and I'm not gonna be able to make it tomorrow so if you don't mind removing me that would be much appreciated.
I got called into work so I can't make the Pathfinder table, but I'll be there for the Starfinder table.
Table results posted. Thanks to Kerney for running that now-infamous table of Masks and to everyone who came out. See you on October 28, where we will be running the spooky module The Midnight Mirror.

Thanks again,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)