HobbyTown USA September 30, 2017 - Adventure Continuance 2, Electric Bugaloo
gapfs 
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for September 30, 2017:

Table 1 -All Day Slot - 11:00 AM - 8:30

Scenario: Masks of the Living God (2-4)
GM: Kerney

Players:
  1. Katherine - Hunter 3
  2. Savannah - Ranger 2 / Rogue 1
  3. Charles - Brawler 2
  4. Mike R - Psychc 4 or Fighter 3
  5. ? - ? ?
  6. ? - ? ?

Wait List:

Table 2 -Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Scenario: #4–14: My Enemy's Enemy (3-7)
GM: Will

Players:
  1. Edward - Unchained Monk 7 or Hunter 5
  2. James - ? ?
  3. Jon - Pregen 4
  4. Steve P - Something in Tier
  5. Todd M - ? ?
  6. Josh W - ? ?

Wait List:

Table 2 -Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Scenario: SFS #1-01 The Commencement (1-2)
GM: Will

Players:
  1. Edward - ? ?
  2. James - ? ?
  3. Jon - Technomancer 1
  4. Steve P - Operative 1
  5. Todd M - ? 1
  6. ? - ? ?

Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I''ll play. Character tbd.
I'll bring a 5th level cleric.
I would like to play with the pregen rogue.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
Sign me up for this one.
Will play.
Please sign me up as well
It occurs to me that we may need to run a second table of some stuff. Katherine, for example, has played Golden Death already. We also have some folks that missed last time and may not have a PC in range for this.

Thoughts?
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
You could offer a second table of Masks of the Living God. I think there would be interest.
(09-06-2017, 03:31 PM)Kerney Wrote: You could offer a second table of Masks of the Living God. I think there would be interest.

Sort of a make-up session?

Will