Tyche's Game Day - October 20th 12pm-5pm
(10-02-2018, 02:02 PM)Harkenn Wrote: Hello All!

I've recently gotten into Pathfinder and I've been absolutely loving it.  My mom lives in the Athen's area and she wants to try it out.  Unfortunately I live down in the Virgin Islands so I can't introduce her to the joy and heartbreak that is tabletop gaming.

Can I send her to one of these meetups so she can get an idea of whats involved and whether or not she would enjoy it?

I don't want to impose as I know having someone who is 100% brand new to this sort of thing can really slow things down.

Hi Harkenn!

We'd love to meet your mom and introduce her to Pathfinder - always delighted to share the joy and heartbreak (but mostly joy).

Feel free to have her come by Tyche's next gameday (Oct. 20) if she just wants to hang out and watch for awhile, or have her register and sign up here for a seat if she'd like to try to play. Or she can check out our other events around town if there's a time or place more convenient for her.

Feel free to PM me if you want more detailed info/discussion - we look forward to meeting a new recruit (and to meeting you at the table next time you come to visit).
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyche's Game Day - October 20th 12pm-5pm - by Tiffany H. - 10-03-2018, 11:42 AM