Tyche's Game Day - October 20th 12pm-5pm
gapfs 
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

#10-05: Mysteries Under Moonlight, Part 1: Testament of Souls (levels 3-7)

GM: Tiff H.

Players:
1.  Robert - Bloodrager 3
2.  Douglas - One of Many
3.  Eric - Dumptruck
4.  Jim - Petyr the Wizard 4/5
5.  Rob - Assembly 
6.  Rhoale - ? ?

Waitlist:

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
I should be down for this. Blood ranger lvl 3
Pokey, Alchemist - 7
Dergu, Swashayer - 7
Agon, Paladin - 5
Dump Truck
I got an assemble of toons.
I have my weekends back for a bit.

YEAH !!!!
Hello All!

I've recently gotten into Pathfinder and I've been absolutely loving it.  My mom lives in the Athen's area and she wants to try it out.  Unfortunately I live down in the Virgin Islands so I can't introduce her to the joy and heartbreak that is tabletop gaming.

Can I send her to one of these meetups so she can get an idea of whats involved and whether or not she would enjoy it?

I don't want to impose as I know having someone who is 100% brand new to this sort of thing can really slow things down.
(10-02-2018, 02:02 PM)Harkenn Wrote: Hello All!

I've recently gotten into Pathfinder and I've been absolutely loving it.  My mom lives in the Athen's area and she wants to try it out.  Unfortunately I live down in the Virgin Islands so I can't introduce her to the joy and heartbreak that is tabletop gaming.

Can I send her to one of these meetups so she can get an idea of whats involved and whether or not she would enjoy it?

I don't want to impose as I know having someone who is 100% brand new to this sort of thing can really slow things down.

Hi Harkenn!

We'd love to meet your mom and introduce her to Pathfinder - always delighted to share the joy and heartbreak (but mostly joy).

Feel free to have her come by Tyche's next gameday (Oct. 20) if she just wants to hang out and watch for awhile, or have her register and sign up here for a seat if she'd like to try to play. Or she can check out our other events around town if there's a time or place more convenient for her.

Feel free to PM me if you want more detailed info/discussion - we look forward to meeting a new recruit (and to meeting you at the table next time you come to visit).
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Thank you for inviting me to the Oct. 20th gameday. I am looking forward to it. My son asked me to find out how you do ability scores. He said he would help me get a character sheet together.

Thanks!
(10-07-2018, 01:06 PM)Rhoale Wrote: Thank you for inviting me to the Oct. 20th gameday. I am looking forward to it. My son asked me to find out how you do ability scores. He said he would help me get a character sheet together.

Thanks!

Hey Rhoale!

The info for character creation is below - but all you'll need to bring for this first session is yourself (and maybe a mini and some dice). We should have the rest covered to get you started.

When you are ready, your Level 1 character should be built with a 20-point buy - using the Pathfinder Society Rules for building a character for Organized Play. You can download the PFS Field Guide here, for free.

The scenario that I will be running on this date is for Levels 3-7. You will still be able to play on the 20th - we will bring pregenerated characters for the correct tier, then we can explain how you can apply credit to the character you built.

Let me know if you have other questions or concerns - happy to help.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
(10-07-2018, 06:48 PM)Tiffany H. Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 01:06 PM)Rhoale Wrote: Thank you for inviting me to the Oct. 20th gameday. I am looking forward to it. My son asked me to find out how you do ability scores. He said he would help me get a character sheet together.

Thanks!

Hey Rhoale!

The info for character creation is below - but all you'll need to bring for this first session is yourself (and maybe a mini and some dice). We should have the rest covered to get you started.

When you are ready, your Level 1 character should be built with a 20-point buy - using the Pathfinder Society Rules for building a character for Organized Play. You can download the PFS Field Guide here, for free.

The scenario that I will be running on this date is for Levels 3-7. You will still be able to play on the 20th - we will bring pregenerated characters for the correct tier, then we can explain how you can apply credit to the character you built.

Let me know if you have other questions or concerns - happy to help.

Question: What do you use for starting gold?