10/28 - 1-01 Commencment (Kids Table) & 1-18: The Blackmoon Survey (Lvl 1-4)
NOTE: TBD we are still in post Special recovery mode. We will have the events for this event up by first of October.
We apologize for the delay.

On the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 10/28

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name (Note. If you are registering your child the kids table just first initial and last initial will be fine).
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

We are pleased to announce we will be starting our kids table of Starfinder Society. The table is for kids 11 and up.

Starfinder
Event Code: 414,083
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM

Table 1 - 1-14: Star Sugar Heartlove (Lvl 3-6)
GM: Luke

It's finally here; the sugar-pop band sensation, Strawberry Machine Cake, is starting its Pact Worlds tour. Thanks to the Exo-Guardians' leader, Zigvigix, the PCs and Historia-7 have tickets to attend the holo-concert event of the year. As Zigvigix hopes to celebrate and mourn friends lost in the Scoured Stars, Historia-7 enlists the PCs to track down an attendee associated with a conspiracy against the Society. When a stunning revelation endangers the concert, it falls to the PCs to step in and save one of the most hotly anticipated concerts in Pact Worlds history.

Content in Star Sugar Heartlove!!! also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles and Exo-Guardians faction

* Jez
* David
* Martin H
* Open
* Open
* Open

Table 2 - Kids Table of the 1-01 Commencment (Lvl 1 - 2)
GM: Corey R.
Note: Ages 11 and up. I only need the initials of the child (or the parent's name) to hold a slot.

All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.

* Hannah R
* Lydia R
* James W
* Daniel W for 1-01
* Chris T.
* Matt T.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
I Corey R would like to GM 1-01 for a sort of “kids table”, with my two oldest daughters (Hannah and Lydia). My friend Jim W and his son Daniel want to come, and I was hoping that the owners’ kids would want to play as well.
(10-01-2018, 06:36 PM)PneumaPilot Wrote: I Corey R would like to GM 1-01 for a sort of “kids table”, with my two oldest daughters (Hannah and Lydia).  My friend Jim W and his son Daniel want to come, and I was hoping that the owners’ kids would want to play as well.

Yep I'll set this all up later this week when back from vacation.
PFS #48026
I'm still missing 1-18 (a 1-4) if anyone would be up for helping out a completionist.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Okay, we are running 1-18 as the other slot.
Updating Post.
PFS #48026
Put down Hannah R, Lydia R, James W, and Daniel W for 1-01.
Hey all heads up if the table for Blackmoon doesn't make we are going to flip to Star Sugar Heartlove as we have 3 people that need that scenario.
We will lock down which scenario on Thur the 18th.
PFS #48026
So last min change.
So Blackmoon was not getting traction, so we have moved to Star Sugar Heartlove as we had 3 players ready for it (and thus we have a table).
PFS #48026