Giga-Bites October 6th, 2018 Gameday
I'll bring my magus to the card game I guess.
Please put me down for the following scenarios:

#10-05: Mysteries Under Moonlight, Part 1: Testament of Souls (Level 3-7)

I'll decide what I'll play based on what the table needs when I show up.

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
I'm torn. I am more interested in the two-parter, but if the table isn't gonna make, I want to be able to get into the other group. :/
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Please take Meghan and Brienne off of the two-parter and just put us on for 10-05 in the afternoon.

Meghan - Summoner 4
Brienne - Warpriest 3/Ranger 2
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
Please put Katherine and me on both of the S10 scenarios.

Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(09-29-2018, 08:30 PM)aenaithia Wrote: Please take Meghan and Brienne off of the two-parter and just put us on for 10-05 in the afternoon.

Meghan - Summoner 4

My wife, LIsa, and I will play both parts of the two-parter to help make the tablea if you still want to do it.
(09-30-2018, 03:48 PM)Rlockwood Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 08:30 PM)aenaithia Wrote: Please take Meghan and Brienne off of the two-parter and just put us on for 10-05 in the afternoon.

Meghan - Summoner 4

My wife, LIsa, and I will play both parts of the two-parter to help make the tablea if you still want to do it.

Okay then, belay that request! We're down for it since the table's gonna make.
My PFS Tracker
---
I'm up for PFS #1-51 and #1-52

David R. - Rogue 2

*Will be Rogue 3 (hopefully) for the afternoon session.
Please sign me up for 10-4 (mystic theurge (9 total)) and 10-5 (low warpriest 3/ high brawler/hunter 6)

to play

Dennis
Alright, tables updated. We do need some GMs, though. Will put out a GM post.