@HOBBYTOWN - Giga-Bites October 20th, 2018 Gameday (MOVED TO HOBBYTOWN)
Will, go ahead and bring your maps, I think Kerney was also going to bring his, then we should have maps for both tables.
(10-18-2018, 10:04 AM)Doonamis Wrote: Will, go ahead and bring your maps, I think Kerney was also going to bring his, then we should have maps for both tables.

Roger dodger.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Gonna have to cancel my attendance this day. Something came up.
(10-18-2018, 01:39 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: Gonna have to cancel my attendance this day. Something came up.

With you, Meghan, and Brienne needing Return to Sender, we could probably get a table of it up later.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(10-18-2018, 10:04 AM)Doonamis Wrote: Will, go ahead and bring your maps, I think Kerney was also going to bring his, then we should have maps for both tables.

I have all except for the final fight. So if someone can print that one that would be helpful, otherwise I'm bringing a blank just to cya.
I'll bring a barbarian 5/fighter 2 to the second game.
Lisa has to drop out of both games.  This makes an empty slot in the second SF game to make a party of 6.  Joel do you want to play instead of GM?  I would rather GM.
I learned tonight that Patricia has been "Volunteered" to work on a service project this Saturday morning from 10:00 until 12:00.  It will take us about 35 minutes to get to Hobbytown.  We are signed-up to play the 11:00 slot of Bones of Biting Ants.  You can remove us from the table, but I am concerned that the table might not make.  You can wait or start without us and we will be there as quick as we can.  Please let us know what you want us to do.  We certainly plan to make the 4:30 slot.  Sorry for the trouble and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday.  Than you!
Would like to sign up for return to sender with medic 7, and I'm flexible for the first slot to fill out a table.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
Lee, I'll leave that up to Caleb, but it sounds like that table can run very long so we may have to just start without you. I'm fine with you both dropping in late if you want to do that, but obviously you'd miss some of the scenario. I'll leave that up to you two for the morning.

Sign-ups updated.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played