@HOBBYTOWN - Giga-Bites October 20th, 2018 Gameday (MOVED TO HOBBYTOWN)
MAJOR UPDATE:

Giga-bites is apparently completely full up, and the best they can do is maybe offer us some of the higher tables, but not guaranteed due to a large magic tournament.

BECAUSE OF THIS THE GAMEDAY IS BEING MOVED TO HOBBYTOWN!
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Please sign me up for both Starfinder games - the first for my Mystic 2 and the second for a Pregen Mysticn 8

Dennis

I've never been to Hobbytown so it will be an adventure!
Alright, all you folks who wanted to GM last month, if you want to GM this month please let me know.

I'm going to put up an SOS to look for a few and will see about stepping in on at least one myself if no one bites.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I will GM an afternoon SF table too.
Used my forum powers to add Katherine and I to the list. If no one steps up, I can run Death on the Ice, but I did the author of Return to Sender that I would check it out first chance I got. Also, as HT is my regular beat, we are going to try to get there early enough to help sort out any table assignment issues.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I am going to be unable to make it this weekend 

sorry

Dennis
Question: Is there room for me to run a second table of 10-3 Death on the Ice? (Obviously Caleb, I wouldn't be able to loan you my maps then).

Also, they are doing road construction on I 75, expect 30 minute delays.
Please take me off of the first slot, as I have a function to attend to in the morning but, I will still be there for the second slot...
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

(10-17-2018, 06:22 AM)Kerney Wrote: Question: Is there room for me to run a second table of 10-3 Death on the Ice? (Obviously Caleb, I wouldn't be able to loan you my maps then).

Also, they are doing road construction on I 75, expect 30 minute delays.

Don't you need your player credit for Death?

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Please remove Brienne and Meghan from the second game. Our characters won't be level 5 by this weekend. Sad
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)