Lfg for 15th level wizard
Hey guys, long time no see! I can't stand it anymore. I got a taste of playing Herbert at gencon and now I can't wait to play him again. Too bad there's not many people with high level characters in Alabama. Good thing Atlanta isn't too terrible of a drive away. Is there anyone out there doing high level modules that could use a capable caster?
We are still a ways away, by my Eyes group should be finishing up sometime in early November, and talked about doing some other Seeker level content afterwards, probably sometime early next year. We'd love to have you join, if you'd be willing to wait that long.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Hey Travis, I'd be happy to play with you guys. I wish that I could run eyes for you. I loved it, I hope you guys enjoy it as well. Try to keep me in mind when you get in the 15th level range
Another hat to throw into the level 15ish ring (well, and 18th as well, though I think I know just about everyone playing at the level!)

From experience, the best approach to building high level tables is to message or email folks directly (since many of the post-Eyes folks exist in a Limbo of semi-retirement.)

DH
My eyes group just finished, so we're at 13.2. We were trying to get a 12-15 scenario going. Not sure if the difference in tiers would be a problem at this point, but if we are able to get that in we would definitely be up for a game at 14.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile