Need Eyes of the Ten (or "If Mama ain't happy, ain't Nobody happy?")
Okay,

Because I probably should have already played this by now and because Katherine is getting on my butt about it, I need to get together a team for Eyes of the Ten, preferably before the year is out.

Katherine has a Sorcerer 12 and I have an Untrained Rogue 12 and a Vigilante 12. I might have a Bard 12 if we do this soon enough.

Who else is in and who can run it?

Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I have a lvl 12 Magus who can do it
I have the Enchamntment caster (Oracle/Sorcerer/Bard/Paladin/Mystic Theurge) who needs 1-2 more scenarios to be 12.

I have never played it, but I would volunteer to run it, if needed.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
I have been figuratively dying to play these scenarios for the past 10 years!!!

PLEASE put me down for any plans to form a new "Eyes of the Ten" group at this time. I've been saving Galindar Arendale (Human Wizard [Generalist] 12) to run Eyes of the Ten, and have been itching to get him out and play him again!!!

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
If you need more "melee-types" instead of Galindar Arendale, I could work on getting one of two characters up in level over the next month or two with some assistance in order to play "Eyes of the Ten" with them:

Lord Berem Thranehold (Half-Elf Cavalier/Fighter)
Sir Crais Oathfinder (Human Inquisitor [Asmodeus]/Fighter/Hellknight)
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
I'm playing through it now (it's a blast!) and would love to run it for you after we finish (probably in November) if you need a GM.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198